The development of the CINE VCLX (CA) battery system has been made possible by advancements in a cell technology. These nickel metal hydride cells provide the highest energy density cell available. The high performance of the new batteries is assured through the incorporation of the pioneering InterActive technology of the Anton/Bauer Digital system. The battery is equipped with an on board “fuel computer” which monitors energy put into and taken out of each battery, as well as critical operating characteristics and conditions. This data is communicated to the InterActive charger to ensure safe and optimize reliable performance.
In addition, remaining battery capacity information is available to the operator by means of the RealTime™ LCD display on the battery.
This battery surpasses the traditional “block battery”, which is the most common battery used to power film cameras, by having an extraordinary power rating of 560 watt hours or 38 ampere hours. The simultneous 28v (regulated) and 14.4v (nominal) outputs allows powering of multiple pieces of equipment at the same time. Also, a regulated 28v output allows you to power virtually any film camera from a MovieCam to an ARRI 435.
- Microprocessor Fuel Computer - Accurately monitors the energy put into and taken out of the battery. This data is processed with sophisticated programs that take into account battery age, self discharge, charge/discharge rate, cell imbalance and previously experienced charge/discharge cycles. The CINE VCLX (CA) battery constantly “learns” its precise state of charge and remaining capacity. This data is automatically transmitted to the charger.
- Integral RealTime®‘LCD’ - Accurately displays the percentage of remaining battery capacity at all times.
- Multi-Voltage Output - The multi-voltage output, both 14.4 volt and 28 volt makes this battery unique, making it the perfect application for most film cameras.
- High Current Output – Allows for 20 amp current drawn from 14.4 volt outputs and 12 amp draw from 28 volt outputs.
- Case design - The high quality design of the CINE VCLX (CA)battery protects the cells from impact and normal operating use.
- Individual Computer Testing - Like all professional Anton/Bauer batteries, this battery has been individually computer tested, for assurance of optimum capacity, voltage and overall quality.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off - The CINE VCLX (CA) battery has a low voltage cut-off to protect against damage to the battery. The low voltage cut-off is set to 12 volts.
- Size: 10.00 x 12.75 x 5.50 in (25.40 x 32.39 x 13.97 cm)
- Weight: 25.0 lbs (11.3 kg)
- (2) 4p XLR for 14.4v and (1) 3p XLR for 28v.
- Provides Dual simultaneous outputs (20 amps@ 14.4v ; 12 amps @28v)
- 14.4v and 28v 560Wh NiMH battery
- Integral digital features
- ON/OFF switch
- REALTIME display
- Compatible with CINE VCLX charger
- MAXX 1.5 Warranty
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!