The smallest and lightest charger and on-camera power supply, the Tandem 150 Modular Power System operates as a DC power supply once a camera or other device is connected and turned on. This unique system functions by separating the Gold Mount device from the power supply, allowing a user to simultaneously charge a battery and power a camera. When a 75 watt draw is exceeded, the system automatically stops charging and performs soley as a 150 watt power supply. When the camera is turned off or the load is reduced below 75 watts, the Tandem 150 system instantly resumes normal operation as a simultaneous charger/power supply.
The Tandem 150 consists of the QR-TM mounting plate and 150 watt power supply. You may use a Gold Mount battery or AC power from the power supply.
Charging options with the CA-TMCL(Vehicle Power Outlet adaptor)
- Wattage output
- 150 Watts
- Camera mounted
- AC charges simultaneously
- Yes, up to a 75 Watt AC power draw. Above 75 Watts it will switch to AC power only
- 7.56 x 2.45 x 1.52 in (PSU-150 not inc cord) 4.70 x 3.28 x 1.69 in (QR-TM)
- 1.95 lb (PSU-150) 0.65 lb (QR-TM)
- Operates from AC Mains 100-240 volts AC, 50-60 HZ
- MAXX III - Three years conditional warranty
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!