If you haven't demo'd this amazing rig yet for yourself, you don't know what you're missing. Check out this video from NAB to get an idea of what Gravity One can do. Contact your Band Pro Salesperson today to schedule a demo or reserve yours.
Flow Cine has researched the best way to overcome the shortcomings of the preferred way of shooting for many cinematographers: the Easyrig or the Walter Klassen Suspender. The pendulum effect has always been a thorn in the side for photographers using these very popular body mounts. Now after a long period of design and r&d, the Flowcine Gravity One has undergone its final changes, and is ready for action.
Rigs based on helicopter gimbals with sensors and brushless motors are currently very popular. But for the Gravity One, Flow Cine took a completely different route. They focused on ergonomics first and foremost, with an open frame design that lets the operator be as close to the camera as they are used too and still have superior versatility. Therefore they created a very solid rig, that can mount almost any kind of camera.
The Gravity One is a must for working with Easyrig. Weight and size are not limited in terms of lens choices, balance or accessories.
The Gravity One is like a Swiss army knife. It can be used in numerous ways depending on your shooting style. Its design ensures you that it will fit any camera within the frame and still fit it on top of your shoulder.
Easy to use
Just mount it on top of your camera and go. Balancing the camera only takes a minute. The learning curve is much shorter than for most other gimbal rigs.
The roll axis covers a full 90 degrees, and the tilt up to 120 degrees, allowing you to point and aim in any direction you want. The handle is designed so it’s easy to grip, allowing you to mount a bunch of accessories on top of it, and still keep the Easyrig mount steady.
- Gravity One is a very small lightweight external 2 axis Gimbal (pan axis is the EasyRig Cord).
- It surrounds the camera externally in a very clever way so the operator can use the camera from shoulder to low mode
- It includes x/y positioning stages that enables you to perfectly balance the camera in 3 axis
- Utilizes float full bearing pivot supported gimbals in all crucial axis points
- It weights approx. 2.380 g and can fully support cameras from around 4.5 kg up to 17 kg or around 38 pounds
- It eliminates completely the pendulum effect created from the cord in all Easyrig style body mounts
- It allows the operator to tilt freely approximately +/- 60 degrees (depending on differences in camera height)
- It allows the operator to freely roll the camera 30 degrees CCW, and 60 degrees CW.
- Depending on the trim balancing / tuning of the camera (perfect or a little bottom heavy) the camera will remain at all given tilting angles or rolling angles effortlessly, and the drag pendulum effect will completely be eliminated.
- For moves being done without hands on camera, it produces very stable smooth footage, something that cannot be done without the Gravity One