The MDR2 and MDR3 mounts allow for secure and low profile attachment of the Preston MDR motor drivers and receivers. Mounting on the camera’s Anton Bauer Gold Mount Plate, the MDR unit is conveniently fixed between the back of the camera and the camera battery. Power and both analog and digital battery data are passed through the mount to the camera with no need for external cables. Developed and designed in cooperation with 1st AC Logan Schneider.
- Versions for both the Preston MDR2 and MDR3
- Machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Genuine Anton Bauer battery plate
- Manufactured in the USA
- Designed for quick and easy tool free attachment of the MDR unit
- Designed to work with or without Velcro patches on the MDR
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!