Sorry, but Convergent Design nanoFlash HD/SD Digital Video Recorder is no longer available.
View Similar Items Below
BP #: CD-ODYSSEY-7Q | MFR #: ODYSSEY-7QThe Odyssey7Q combines Convergent Design's knowledge and experience of both broadcast and cinematography recorders, while adding the capabilities of a high-end professional monitor. Odyssey7Q is a brilliant 7.7" OLED monitor with 3400:1 contrast and true blacks. The 1280x800 monitor has comprehensive monitoring tools, and an iPhone/Android app for remote control and status.
BP #: CD-ODYSSEY-7Q+ | MFR #: CD-ODYSSEY7Q+7.7" OLED Monitor & Recorder, HD/2K/UHD/4K Recording over HDMI or SDI, 3G-SDI Inputs/Outputs, Waveform, Histogram, False Color
The nanoFlash from Convergent Design is the world's smallest professional HD/SD recorder. Using the camera's HD-SDI or HDMI outputs, the nanoFlash can achieve higher transfer speeds that the internal recording media and maintain a higher quality recording to widely accessible Compact Flash cards. It's also simplifies the post production process by being immediately compaitible with a wide range of Non-Linear Editing systems.
A digital camera receives information through the lens and onto the sensor. It then sends the information to the A/D Converter and then to the Video Processor. At this point the information is still uncompressed. Attaching an nanoFlash via HD-SDI (or HDMI) allows access to that footage before it passes through the cameras Internal Codec. The information is then available as uncompressed 4:2:2 data and is recorded to the nanoFlash using the Sony XDCAM 4:2:2 codec. However, it is not limited to Sony's 50Mbps transfer speed. The nanoFlash can achieve speeds up to 280Mbps.
*Firmware Update - January 12, 2011*
For the latest nanoFlash Firmware Update (1.6.248), visit the Convergent Design nanoFlash Firmware Download Page.
- Ultra-compact, camcorder mountable, 6W active / 0.2 W Standby
- Comprehensive Digital I/O: HD/SD-SDI and HDMI: 1080i, 1080p, 1080psf, 720p, 480/576i
- Utilizes Affordable Compact Flash Media (32GB = $60)
- Optional ASI Encode/Decode
- 8-channel Audio (embedded and analog)
- Supports Over and Under Crank
Selectable Quality / Record Rates
- Master Quality - I-Frame Only : 160 Mbps 4:2:2 I-Frame Full-Raster; 1.24 GB/Min
- Master Quality - Long GOP : 100 Mbps 4:2:2 Long-GOP Full-Raster; 0.8 GB/Min
- Broadcast TV Mode: 50 Mbps 4:2:2 Long-GOP Full-Raster; 0.4 GB/Min
- Proxy Mode: 19 Mbps 4:2:0 Long-GOP 1440x1080; 0.15 GB/Min
Near Universal NLE Support
- Final Cut Pro: All Formats
- Avid Media Composer: All Formats
- Edius: All Formats
- Matrox Axio: All Formats
- Vegas: Long-GOP Formats only
- Premiere: 35 Mbps 4:2:0 only
- Play / Edit directly from the Compact Flash Card
- No transcode or data re-wrap required
- Tapeless workflow: no ingest, metadata support
- Upgrade the built-in recording capability of your existing camera
- 4:2:0 to 4:2:2
- 1440 x 1080 to 1920 x 1080 raster
- 25/35 Mbps to 100/160 Mbps
- Long-GOP and I-Frame
- Upgrade to tapeless workflow, Video Assist
- Medical, Military, Airplanes, Racecars, Helicopters, Helmet Cameras
- Museums, 3-D, Theaters, Amusement Parks, Client Review
- Cinematography, Documentaries, Drama, Episodic TV, Commercials
- POV cameras, DSLRs, SDI Switchers, ASI Encoder, Live News Broadcast, Satellite Uplink
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!