- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 73Wh capacity with the ability to handle 4.9A / 59W loads.
- (1) D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector is capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 59W.
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs are located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout.
- Weighing only 1.37 lbs. the CUE-D75 is lightweight, compact and durable, ideal for small profile cameras and accessories.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D75 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D75 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market.
- Unrestricted spare CUE-D75 batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The CUE-D75 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
|Battery Capacity||14.8V, 4.9Ah, 73Wh*|
|Max. Output Voltage||16.8V|
|Nominal Voltage||14.8V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||4.9A / 59W|
|Battery Protection||Over Charge
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 32°F ~ 104°F / 0°C ~ 40°C
To discharge: -4°F ~ 113°F / -20°C ~ 45°C
To store: -32°F ~ 104°F / -35°C ~ 40°C
|Dimensions||3.82(W) x 5.75(H) x 1.51(D) inches
97(W) x 146(H) x 38(D) mm
|Weight||1.37 lbs. / 621g approx.|
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!