The Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds Speed Booster from Metabones allows a full frame Canon EF lens to be mounted to a Micro Four Thirds mount camera and in doing so, increases the angle of view by 0.71x and increases the maximum aperture one f/stop.
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop.
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- Build-in electronics to control lens aperture.
- The lens aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Powered by camera body. no external power source required. (also accept 3rd party external power supply via MicroUSB socket when using with passive MFT mount camera e.g. BMCC 2.5K)
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!