Sorry, but Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX Camera Speed Booster is no longer available.
The Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX Camera Speed Booster from Metabones allows Canon EF lenses to be mounted to Sony E-Mount APS-C format cameras, increasing the angle of view and the maximum aperture of the lens by 1 f-stop. This photo accessory also comes with a detachable tripod foot that is compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, and Photo Clam ball heads.
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop.
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
- Electronic integration of aperture diaphragm, controlled by or from the camera body.
- Partial autofocus support for late-model (post-2006) Canon-brand lenses.
- Powered by camera body. No external power source required.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball heads.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!