The new PAGlink HC-PL94T is a high-current replacement for all Anton/Bauer Li-Ion batteries.
PAGlink is the first truly digital linking battery system. It offers more power, more functional benefits and more technological advancements than any other
The smaller and lighter PAGlink Li-Ion battery is compatible with the Gold Mount/Snap-On camera plate and with Anton/Bauer Li-Ion chargers; there is no need to throw-out expensive kit, in order to benefit from the many advantages of the new, revolutionary PAG intelligent linking batteries.
- LINK-UP and POWER-UP with new PAGlink 3-stud batteries
- Compatible with the Gold Mount® / Snap-On® camera plate and Anton/Bauer®
- Lithium-Ion chargers
- Smaller, lighter Li-Ion batteries with a higher energy density
- Draw up to 12A for high-current applications (10A individually)
- Combine capacities for longer run-times
- Hot-swap for continuous power
- Charge batteries linked, using Anton/Bauer Li-Ion chargers - unique to PAGlink and an industry first!
- Fly legally with all the high-capacity UN tested batteries you need
- Camera run-time displayed numerically in hours and minutes
- Remaining capacity displayed automatically in the viewfinder/LCD
- Battery firmware can be updated easily in the field
- Intelligent batteries that communicate and manage their own charge and discharge safely
PAG Model No. 9306
3-Stud / Snap-on®/Gold Mount®
Run-Time & Capacity Display:
On-load, run-time is expressed in hours
and minutes, to a resolution of 1 minute.
Capacity is expressed as a percentage, to
a resolution of 1%.
High-impact polycarbonate injection
mouldings designed to protect the cells
from impact damage. The battery case is
sealed to maintain the integrity of the
UN tested build standard.
Replaceable Contact Assemblies:
The front and rear contact assemblies are
external to the battery case and can be
replaced in the event of damage.
Premium grade, high-current, sealed,
Lithium-Ion rechargeable cylindrical cells.
14.8V nominal. 12 cells connected in series/
parallel. Each cell has a nominal voltage of
Nominal 6.4 ampere-hours (94 watt-hours).
Individual rated maximum continuous
output current 10 amperes (12 amperes for
two or more linked batteries).
Dependent on the battery state of charge,
the charger and the firmware version.
The times given are for fully-discharged
batteries, charged using an Anton/Bauer
sequential Quad® Charger:
The battery incorporates the following
safety shutdown systems:
3 over-current shutdown systems.
2 over-voltage shutdown systems.
2 under-voltage shutdown systems.
3 thermal shutdown systems, including
non-resetting thermal fuse
The protection circuit within the battery
has an electrolyte resistant coating.
Battery firmware can be updated in the
field by the user, in a matter of seconds,
via the battery contacts. An update tool
can be supplied by PAG or your dealer.
Updates enable you take advantage of the
technological advances that PAG introduces
to accommodate developments in camera
and charger technology.
32°F to 113°F (Optimum 50°F to 104°F)
0°C to +40°C (Optimum +10°C to +30°C)
-4°F to +122°F (Optimum 41°F to 104°F)
-20°C to +50°C (Optimum +5°C to +40°C)
14°F to 104°F (Optimum 32°F to 68°F)
-10°C to +40°C (Optimum 0°C to +20°C)
Height Width Depth
5.00” 3.42” 2.25”
(129mm) (87mm) (58mm)
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!