PAGlink is the first battery system that allows batteries to be charged whilst linked. PAG’s intelligent Gold Mount linking batteries control the charging process themselves and display their individual charge status. Linked charging is more efficient because it allows more batteries to be charged simultaneously on fewer and smaller chargers.
- Charge up to 16 PAGlink Gold Mount batteries on one charger, 8 on each position.
- Batteries can be linked in any state of charge.
- 8 fully discharged batteries will be fully charged in under 12 hours.
- PAGlink batteries communicate with each other to manage the charging process.
- Fewer chargers are required to manage a large battery inventory, which is ideal for broadcasters and hire companies.
- Batteries display their own state of charge so that you can see instantly when they are ready to use.
- No more setting the alarm for the middle of the night to put more batteries on charge.
- After a shoot, stack your batteries on the charger and by morning they will all be fully-charged and ready to go again.
- The most discharged batteries are given priority.
- Fully charged batteries stop receiving charge independently.
- Incorporates a 100W camera power supply (XLR4 output).
- Also charges simultaneously two standard (non-linking) PAG Gold Mount Li-Ion batteries.
- PAG Intelligent Parallel Charging software is fast, efficient and fully automatic
- The charger design is lightweight, compact, rugged and ideal for location use.
- Features a Recovery Program for deeply discharged batteries.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!