OCP (Optical Clarity Protection)
Visual Optical Clarity, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, High light transmittance, bubble free fitting, outdoor weather resistance, and UV protection. It is also washable and reusable.
HTP (High Transmittance Protection)
Anti-Glare with enhanced Optical Clarity, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, High light transmittance, Low Haze, bubble free fitting, outdoor weather resistance, and UV protection. It is also washable and reusable.
- Gently clean your screen thoroughly as required and recommended by manufacturer. We have provided a cleaning cloth for your final wipe prior to application in a “dust free environment”.
- Center film over your panel to judge accurate placement. Allowing for a slight gap on all sides between the film and bezel. Using Tab #01 (Red), gently lift the PET Release film halfway, exposing the adhesive side of the functional protective film. Avoid contact with adhesive.
- Align Protection Film with center of panel. Allowing for a slight gap on all sides between the film and bezel. Peel the remainder of PET Release film. Gently smooth the protector into place to prevent bubbling and rippling.
- Remove any bubbles manually or gently with the squeegee card (blue strip facing film) provided in a pulling back motion (do not push the squeegee card forwards).
- Using Tab#02 (Blue), peel to remove the masking film to reveal your newly protected panel. Smile:)
Storage and usage conditions
Film should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight & be used within 12 months from date of shipment.
Surfaces to which film is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Film should be replaced within 12 months of initial application.
Basic OCP Product Specifications
Overall thickness is under .5mm
Light Transmittance >91%
Surface Hardness 3H pencil Method H
Temperature Resistance min -25deg C to 80deg C constant use, *limited use range is larger
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!