Digital Cinema cameras were once defined by their ability to shoot video at 24 frames per second (23.976fps to be precise), which recreates the motion characteristics of shooting with traditional film cameras. Now cameras capable of shooting 24P are available in many shapes, sizes, acquisition formats, lens mounts and sensor dimensions, making a concise physical description for the category difficult. Likewise, 24P-capable cameras are used on nearly any kind of production, not only feature films and episodic television, but also documentaries, commercials, corporate videos, weddings, events, even online web content.
More commonly nowadays, Digital Cinema cameras are considered those which can replicate (or exceed) other qualities and characteristics associated with film. These include: high dynamic range, image resolution (HD or above) and variable framerate abilities. Each Digital Cinema camera offers a unique combination of sensor design, image processing and recording, which all contribute to the how the camera performs on the above characteristics.
- $9,650.00Three 1/2" Exmor CMOS XDCAM HD422 Memory Semi-Shoulder Handy Camcorder
- $21,000.00XDCAM EX 2/3"-type Shoulder-mount Camcorder with Lens Package
- $16,490.00Sony 4K sensor for gorgeous, super-sampled HD and 2K The PMW-F5 CineAlta camera shoots spectacular images with its 8.9 megapixels (effective) Sony 4K image sensor. You get superior, super-sampled pictures with noticeably higher contrast, rich color reproduction and greater clarity. The camera offers robust built-in recording modes, all with vibrant 4:2:2 color. Irresistible options include the amazing precision of 16-bit linear RAW 2K/4K recording and high speed shooting at up to 120 fps without cropping. Multiple recording formats includes HD/2K on SxS memory and 16-bit RAW 2K/4K on AXSM™ media Multiple recording formats include MPEG-2 HD422, MPEG4 SStP*, XAVC 2K*/HD and 16-bit RAW 2K/4K**.
Please call for pricing and availabilityThe Blackmagic Production Camera 4K is the world’s most portable Ultra HD 4K camera! The beautiful machined aluminum design is both lightweight and incredibly strong, so you can now shoot at 4K resolution in virtually any location with a camera you can hold in your hands! The design features a cinematic Super 35 size sensor, EF lens mount, built in SSD recorder, 5" touchscreen LCD, plus incredible 6G-SDI output.
- $7,999.00The Canon EOS-1D C represents a breakthrough in cinematography in a DSLR specifically designed for video, that is incredibly flexible, rugged and compact. Offering onboard 4K image capture, industry-standard codecs and interfaces, and incredible low light performance, the EOS-1D C helps make 4K filmmaking as creative as you want it to be.
- $15,999.00The Cinema EOS C500 4K Digital Cinema Camera capitalizes on the groundbreaking ergonomic design of the EOS C300 camera, and offers a Super 35mm, 8.85-megapixel CMOS image sensor, DIGIC DV III Image Processor and an expansive range of recording and output options specifically for 4K and 2K image acquisition.
The EOS C300 provides outstanding cinema quality movie capture. Compact, modular and compatible with Canon's existing line-up of EF and new EF Cinema lenses as well as accessories from third parties, the stunningly simple to operate EOS C300 is designed t
- $50,000.00The ultra-lightweight carbon fiber and magnesium used to construct this machined DRAGON brain and mount shave off over one full pound of total weight compared to a standard aluminum EPIC with a Titanium PL Mount. The built-to-order EPIC-M RED DRAGON (CARBON FIBER) W/ SIDE SSD MODULE (CARBON FIBER) AND MAGNESIUM LENS MOUNT also comes outfitted with red bolts, a DSMC FAN KIT 2.0 (TOP/BOTTOM), and ships in a custom EPIC case with laser-cut foam. The carbon fiber EPIC-M RED DRAGON is hand-assembled by a dedicated team in California.
- $31,500.00EPIC-M DRAGON® MONOCHROME [BRAIN ONLY] takes the unparalleled DRAGON sensor, capable of capturing 6K images at 1-100 fps, and churns out exceptionally crisp B&W video and stills. Exclusively a B&W camera, EPIC-M DRAGON MONOCHROME utilizes its unique sensor pattern to achieve optimum resolution and extended dynamic range. EPIC-M DRAGON MONOCHROME also takes advantage of greater light sensitivity and tonal transfer in gradients, far exceeding the monochrome quality of a color image converted to black and white.
- $39,500.00EPIC-M is a high-performance, production-run DSMC® camera designed for professional still and motion image acquisition.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!