17" and bigger
17" and bigger
- $4,300.0017-inch Professional OLED Picture Monitor
- $4,899.9917-inch Professional OLED Picture Monitor
- $24,000.00The SM-3324 is 24inch 3D LCD monitor. It has very wide viewing angle by special work onthe LCD panel. It has 3D processor inside so 3D formats (Line by line, Field sequential andSide by side) can be displayed as 3D picture automatically.
Please call for pricing and availabilityThe DT-3D24G1 is a compact 24” 3D monitor, ideal for use in editing suites, that provides a comfortable working environment with a range of significant production tools.
Why just video assist when you can Smart Assist®? QTAKE HD in a self-contained 22" touchscreen!
Finally, video assist has reached the high quality latest cameras can offer. It was non sense to use old SD video assist with 4k and beyond cameras. We are introducing Smart Assist®, a system developed by Ovide based on QTAKE HD® software. Ovide is the exclusive dealer in Spain for QTAKE HD and has developed a compact self-contained system in a 22" touch screeen. Before this, QTAKE HD needed bulky computers, capture cards, monitors, and was AC powered. Ovide has developed Smart Assist® hardware that reduces the size to a 22" monitor, 11cm (4 1/3 inch) thick. Everything needed is inside.
- $8,200.00From movies to sporting events and live concerts, nothing adds impact and realism like stereoscopic 3D. But high-quality 3D isn’t easy. It demands meticulous camera matching and vigilant monitoring. To pull it off, you need to watch carefully.
- $6,400.0025-inch Professional OLED Picture Monitor
- $6,900.0025-inch Professional OLED Picture Monitor
The TVLogic LVM-172W is the monitor of choice for professionals who are looking for a balance between performance and price. This 17” LCD monitor is affordable but still includes high-end features such as Audio Level Meters and 1:1 Pixel Mapping.
- $3,250.35The LVM-173W-3G is the higher end of TVLogic’s two 17inch monitoring solutions.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!