DM-3105 is high quality professional broadcasting monitor that is suitable for filming. Compatible with 23 kinds of HDTV and two kinds of SDTV image formats.
This highly-efficient, portable waveform monitor from Astrodesign features HD-SDI input and a 6" liquid crystal display for high brightness, along with a broad range of display and adjustment functions.
WM-3209, waveform monitor supporting 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI input is most suitable for 3D acquisition and video engineering purpose.
- $2,295.00The Odyssey7Q combines Convergent Design's knowledge and experience of both broadcast and cinematography recorders, while adding the capabilities of a high-end professional monitor. Odyssey7Q is a brilliant 7.7" OLED monitor with 3400:1 contrast and true blacks. The 1280x800 monitor has comprehensive monitoring tools, and an iPhone/Android app for remote control and status.
- $4,371.00The LV5330 is a compact and lightweight multi-SDI test monitor specifically designed for on-camera and portable applications.
- $7,995.00Designed to satisfy the needs of both creative and technical talent, the LV5380 provides information in a variety of easy to use and easy to understand displays.
- $16,310.00The Leader LV5800 Multi Monitor Platform is a Multi-SDI Monitor for for HD/SD-SDI signals with an XGA (1024x768) TFT color LCD in an adjustable tilt front panel.
Marshall's OR-70-3D monitor is a first-of-its-kind "glasses free" 3D monitor that includes a variety of tools to assist in stereoscopic composition in the field and is small enough to fit on a stereo 3D rig.
- $1,295.00The Odyssey family is a professional 7.7” OLED monitor with high-end monitor features, including Waveform, Zebras, Histogram, Vectorscope, Focus Assist, False Color, Timecode Display and Audio Level Meters, and 1:1 Pixel mode. Odyssey7 includes HDMI I/O, and SD/HD/3G-SDI I/O; in both single and dual link configurations. As you have come to expect from Convergent Design, Odyssey is low power, lightweight and comes in a rugged magnesium case.
- $2,495.00Even a lifetime spent looking at the finest monitors will not prepare you for the PVM-740, Sony's first professional video monitor to incorporate an Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) display. The OLED panel will rivet your attention, amaze your colleagues and establish an entirely new benchmark in professional monitoring.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!