The Remin Tri-Kart 800 uses a patented, push-button locking system with tubular polycarbonate handle and 6" roller bearing semi-pneumatic wheels. It has chrome plated solid steel wheel guards to protect loads and steel sliding base lock.
It has a weight capacity of 300 lbs (136kg) and is constructed of chrome plated steel wire, with curb/stair slides. Adjustable lock on permanently attached elastic cords prevents load shifting.
Patented rear platform with 3" swivel casters folds down into locked position to function as a four wheel dolly. A grip handle may be purchased separately for more control.
• Patented, push-button locking system (ABS material).
• Automotive grade ABS plastic tubular handle. • 6" ball bearing recycled rubber wheels.
• Chrome plated solid steel wheel guards to protect loads.
• Chrome plated solid steel sliding base lock.
• Chrome plated steel wire, curb/stair slides.
• Adjustable lock permanently attached on elastic cords to prevent load shifting.
• Patented rear platform with 3" swivel casters folds down into locked position to function as a 4 wheel dolly.
• Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
• Overall dimensions:
• Height: 48"; Base: 15.75" x 12.5"
• Storage dimensions:
• Height: 20.25"; Width: 16"; Depth: 7"
• Weight: 16 lbs.
• NEW: Spring loaded chrome plated, solid steel, base lock.
|Construction||Solid chrome steel, plastic handle, 6 in rubber wheels, 3 in casters|
|Dimensions||Opened Height: 48 in (122 cm)
Closed: 20.5 x 16 x 7 in (52 x 41 x 18 cm)
Base: 15.5 x 12.5 in (39 x 32 cm)
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Weight||16 lbs (7.2 kg)|
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!