Shooting with a Canon 5D or 7D? With this 5D/7D battery bracket, you can use your camera's batteries to power your HD monitor. The bracket will hold up to 2 of these LP-E6 batteries and will run the DP7-PRO-OLED for 1.6 hours.Two batteries are required at all times.
Requires DP7-PRO Battery Adapter Plate
- Use your Canon's 5D / 7D batteries rather than buy others (Canon Model Number: LP-E6)
- Requires 2 Batteries
- Runs a DP7-PRO-OLED for 1.6 Hours Straight (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries at once)
- Seats snugly against the back of your DP7 monitor to maintain an incredibly low profile
- Lightest weight battery option so far for DP7-PRO
- Output Voltage: 14.8v
- Battery Type: LP-E6 (Canon 5D / 7D)
- Capacity: 28Wh (when using 2 LP-E6 batteries)
- Requires DP7-PRO Battery Adapter Plate
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!