- 2nd Gen PCIe Interface & New Controller
- 2K the transfer speeds of B Series Cards
- 50% more optimized for HFR 4K Content
- Factory preformatted in exFAT
- Max. Read Speed: 3.5Gbps
- Max. Write Speed: 2.8Gbps
- Min. Write Speed: 1.3Gbps
- Data refreshing, Data Error Correct
- Supports EB Streaming between card and Sony camcorders enabling constant 2 way communication and insuraing stable recording while avoiding speed degradation.
- Clip Recreation in case of power loss
- Wear-Leveling Data Defect Minimization
- Enhanced media management with Memory Media Utility
- 10 year warranty
|Interface||ExpressCard/34, PCI Express Gen2|
|Read speed||3.5Gbps (=440MB/s)*|
|Write Speed||2.8Gbps (=350MB/s)*|
|Minimum Write Speed**||1.3Gbps|
|Dimension (W x H x D)||Approx.34 x 5 x 75 mm (excluding the projecting parts)|
|Note||* Based on Sony internal testing, actual speed varies upon the measurement conditions. For high speed performance of this media, the product needs to be compatible with PCI Express Gen2.
** Under condition that product is operating with PCIe Gen1 interface.
***1GB= 1 billion bytes. A portion of the memory is used for system files and may vary.
****Performance test by Sony internal Standard
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!