With its high levels of color accuracy and versatility, Sony's HDVF-C30WR 2.7" Color Viewfinder makes a fitting companion to the CineAlta professional camcorders for which it was designed. Also compatible with Sony's PDW-F800 and HDC-3300R cameras, this viewfinder uses an advanced image processor to combine enhanced focus-assist features with improved luminance and a selectable color temperature (5600K/6500K/9300K). The HDVF-C30WR provides the precise focusing and natural color reproduction needed for professional applications such as moviemaking, TV, and commercial production.
- 2.7" Color LCD
- Large 2.7" 16:9 quarter HD (960 RGB x 540) color LCD.
- LCD Panel Protection Mechanism
- Suppresses sun-beam burnout of the LCD panel, delivering superior durability.
- Natural Peaking Function
- Allows focusing with sharper peaking in a life-like image.
- Color Peaking function
- A newly developed function which shows the shooting object's focused area in actual colors.
- S-LOG Gamma Support
- S-LOG mode can be set by simply touching a switch.
- Color Space Matching with the F35/F23
- The HDVF-C30WR can be set to the camera's color space setting automatically or manually.
- Detachable Eye-Piece
- Allows users to view the LCD directly.
- Dot-by-dot Picture Magnification
- Gives six-selectable areas, keeping a high resolution even in the magnified image.
- Luminance Level Indicator
- Allows the user to check the luminance level of a signal. Individual designated signal levels (from 0% to 105%, in 10% increments) can be easily monitored in color.
|Applications||Digital Cinema, TV/Movie Production, Commercials|
|Resolution||16:9 Quarter HD 960 x 540|
|Compatibility||HDC-3300R, PDW-F800, F23, F35|
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!