CBK-55PD is additional Codec Board for the PMW-F5 and PMW-F55. This hardware upgrade option for the F55/F5 cameras offers Apple ProRes 422 and Avid DNxHD® encoding. The board includes three operating points of Apple ProRes and two operating points of Avid DNxHD® as of the release date. The board requires F5/F55 version 5.0 firmware planned to also be available at the end of December 2014. Files will be encoded internally to the F55/F5 and recorded to Sony’s SxS Pro™+ memory cards. Apple ProRes 4444 is planned to be supported with a future firmware update planned for June 2015.The CBK-55PD must be installed at a Sony Service Center. This is a one way upgrade, the encoder board cannot be uninstalled.
- Apple ProRes 4444: 12bit 1920x1080, 23.98P*, 24P*, 25P*, 29.97P*
- Apple ProRes 422HQ: 10bit 1920x1080, 23.98P, 24P, 25P, 29.97P, 50i, 59.94i, 50P*, 59.94P*
- Apple ProRes 422: 10bit 1920x1080, 23.98P, 24P, 25P, 29.97P, 50i, 59.94i, 50P*, 59.94P*
- Avid DNxHD® 220x: 10bit 1920x1080, 23.98P, 25P, 29.97P, 50i, 59.94i
- Avid DNxHD® 145: 8bit 1920x1080, 23.98P, 25P, 29.97P, 50i, 59.94i
- * Will be supported with a future firmware update with a planned availability of June 2015.
- Avid and DNxHD are trademarks or registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other Countries.
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!